Why Choose Dr. David F. Pratt for Breast Reduction Surgery
1. Dr. Pratt is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has obtained his surgical training at several prestigious surgery programs in the U.S.
2. Dr. Pratt is highly experienced in the treatment of Male Breast Enlargement/Gynecomastia/Puffy Nipples, with approximately one third of his surgical practice dedicated to the treatment of enlarged male breasts.
3. Dr. Pratt has been selected as a “Top Doc” in multiple peer and patient surveys including those in Seattle Met Magazine and 425 Magazine and selected in the past by his peers for the Golden Scalpel Award for excellence in plastic surgery.
5. Dr. Pratt Performs a variety of world class procedures for the treatment of Gynecomastia, including the ‘Stealth’ gland excision through a miniature incision instead of the more noticeable “Peri-areolar” approach.
|Dr. Pratt’s ‘Stealth’ Scar|
|“Peri-areolar” Scar (not used by Dr. Pratt)|
7. The SoGab Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) has been accredited and Certified by Medicare, the “Gold Standard” in surgicenter accreditation currently available in the United States
8. Our Ambulatory Surgery Center which boasts an impeccable safety record since opening in 2006, is fully appointed with “hospital grade” anesthesia and OR equipment.
9. Around the clock availability of a board certified Plastic Surgeon (Dr. Pratt gives his personal cell phone to each and every post-surgical patient for any questions or concerns that may arise)
Plastic Surgeon Available to Answer Your Questions
10. Convenient office locations in Kirkland and Everett Washington in the Puget Sound, and an Ambulatory Surgery Center conveniently located in Kirkland WA.